Project Manager - Technology Transfer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
Global pharmaceutical company that it is currently carring out a big scale project across different countries. They are involved in a new product launch of a biopharmaceutical product.
The Project Manager - Technology Transfer will be responsible for creating the timelines, allocate the budget and make sure that the project is finished within the given time and buget. The main responsibilities will include the Product Transfer across different facilities and countries. As a Project Manager, you will have a cross functional role that will require the continuous contact with a large number of indirect reports in different departments (Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, R&D, Manufacturing and Finance).
- Project Management
- Support with strategic and operational advice
- Lead the Technology Transfer (Integration of technologies, scale up processes, transfer methodology)
- Participate in cross-functional teams
- Lifecycle management
- Perform Risk Assessments
- Strong scientific background (ideally in Biochemistry or Pharmacy)
- Approx. 4 - 7 years of experience in Project Management within the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in Technology Transfer
- Solid dosage or drug substance manufacturing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural team and internationally (travelling up to 10%)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Patricia Oses Equiza.