RA manager - Oncology
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Flandre Orientale Belgium.
Our client is a pharmaceutical company focussing on therapeutic solutions in the field of Urology - Oncology.
As a RA manager you will take part in the development of regulatory strategies for new and existing company products. You will further develop and manage Regulatory Submission project plans for several projects and ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
- Manage process development and manufacturing projects
- Managing external collaborations (budget, time and scope)
- Reviewing critical documents (development plans and reports)
- Contribute in the development of regulatory strategies
- A minimum of four years of experience with regulatory affairs in the pharma industry
- Bachelor or master in a scientific discipline
- Experience with regulatory affairs is essential
- Experience with pharmacovigilance and medical information (QA preferred)
- Be familiar with local procedures and legislation
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.