Freelance Business Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
You will analyze metrics and support several teams.
As the Freelance Business Analyst you will support two teams in order to contribute to improved business processes and ensure business goals. You will work with Customer Engagement Specialists, as well as external pharmacy professionals in order improve the performance. In order to do so, you will set-up KPIs, visualize performance of stakeholders and consult on process improvement opportunities. Furthermore you will analyze data and metrics and implement dashboards.
Therefore we are looking for an entrepreneurial, business-minded professional for a project of 6 months. Are you a trilingual Business Analyst with a background in performance-driven environments? Apply now for more information!
- Improvement of customer experience and business performance
- Process optimization of Multi-Channel Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop KPIs / Performance Standards in order to visualize customer performance
- Implementation of Dashboard tools
- Act as liaison between the Business, IT and external MCC suppliers
- Train end-users of digital tools and for customer interaction
- Implementation, improvement and maintenance of Analytical / BI tools (MS Access / MS Excel)
- Define and simplify current business processes
- Bachelor or Master degree (Business / Commercial)
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch
- Strong Analytical mind and able to summarize data / figures easily
- Experience with MS Access / Excel and development of macro tools
- Problem solving skills
- Extensive experience with metrics within KPI / Performance driven environments
- Entrepreneurial, business-minded professional
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.