Sales Manager Chemicals
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
They are a world leader in the field of environment and Pharmaceutical and clinical diagnostics. They are growing enormously and stave ahead in innovation thanks to their close collaboration with laboratories over the world.
You will be the lead of the Sales department and be able to actively work together with our customers to develop specific solutions for the customer. You are the link between setting the strategic plan and the execution of this plan.
- Coaching a team of Sales professionals
- Increasing the effectiveness of the Sales team
- Responsible for new Business Development
- Translate the Business development in a Marketingplan together with the Marketing department.
- Bsc in either a Chemical or technical role
- At least 5 years experience in a managing role
- At least 5 years of Sales experience
- Dutch and English language
- Experience in the Chemical or a complex technical environment
- Analytical strong
- Used to B2B and acquisition
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.