Customer Experience Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
This company is finding suitable solutions to the most pressing healthcare challenges. There goal is to improve health and well being.
There is a crucial need for insights and experience within the customer related field. You will lead, improve and develop several new strategy's related to customer experience. Communication is the key word in this challenging project.
- Implement and prepare several strategies
- Communicate on several levels
- Improve interaction with the customers
- Develop new business partnerships
- Maximize projects
- Navigate through a challenging environment
- Work with several departments such as marketing and medical
- Support the marketing portfolio
- Implement a consistent and continuous customer feedback system
- Monitor market trends
- Digital marketing experience
- Cross functional leadership skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch, English and French)
- Experience or understanding with advanced analytical techniques and concepts
- Influence skills
- Pharmaceutical experience (pré)
- FMCG experience (pré)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Demi Ridder.