Drug Safety Physician - EU QPPV office
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Germany.
Our client is located in Frankfurt and is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
The EU QPPV Office Safety Physician reports to the EU QPPV, thereby providing support to the EU QPPV in undertaking his/her responsibilities.
- be available as a back-up to the EU QPPV
- acting as a back-up contact point to the EU QPPV for all pharmacovigilance matters and safety governance issues
- Contribute to the maintenance of the PSMF
- act as ambassador for PV governance within and outside the company
- involvement in the review of key regulatory documents and programs, such as PSURs, RMPs, PASS and CAPAs
- MD Physician
- experience as (Deputy) EU QPPV
- at least three years of experience in pharmacovigilance
- excellent working knowledge of 2010 EU PV legislation
- familiarity with global pharmacovigilance requirements
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Anke Berndzen.