Application Specialist - SQL/ NET
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The client offers a challenging and exciting environment, where you will be part of a young, dynamic and growing team of IT specialists. The company itself focuses on generating next generation diagnostic solutions for multiple industries
As Application Specialist SQL/ .NET you are responsible for different projects within the IT department. You will work on existing applications, but will also focus on business intelligence and projects like CRM, BizTalk and SharePoint. You are analytically very strong and you have a good understanding of how to interpret client requirements into application and operational requirements. You like working in an informal environment with a focus op the customer.
- Maintenance and bug fixing of existing applications
- Develop and design new applications
- Responsible for the first line support of IT applications
- Analyze and develop CRM and Sharepoint solutions
- Bachelor or Master degree in a related field (e.g. Computer Science)
- 5+ years' experience in SQL Server
- 3+ years' experience with programming in .NET
- Working experience with translating customer business needs into functional and technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Eager to learn new technologies (CRM, Biztalk, SharePoint)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.