Technical Transfer Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Waadt Switzerland.
Our client is a Bio-pharmaceutical organization in the French part of Switzerland
- Generate a powerful governance structure who is helping to start the project and to remove any barriers which will occur
- Find the right balance of team motivation, rigour, effectiveness, escalation support and anticipative planning
- Generate a valuable relationship and effective working atmosphere with the giving and receiving site
Management of all activities related to Technical transfers.
These activities especially focus on the management of product transfers comprising the following tasks:
- Ensure the overall Technical Transfer project management included project plan monitoring, meeting organisation & minutes, follow up of action log…
- Ensure the consolidation of the appropriate technical documentation between the giving & receiving site.
- Checks at the receiving site production facility, generating a gap analysis & risk analysis and develop together with the receiving site a plan how to close the gaps and mitigate the risks
- If appropriate set-up of a project team, set-up of an adequate project governance structure, set-up and alignment of a project schedule, generating an agreed technical transfer protocol
- Initiate, lead and control under the responsibility of the current Associate Director, Technical Transfers the product transfers and ensure their in-time and in-budget implementation; actively manage issues, roadblocks and related topics
- Define and actively control that requirements are met by the receiving site to ensure the transfer of products will happen in full compliance with all quality, regulatory, technical and supply chain specifications
- Initiate, coordinate and control all subjects with Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Manufacturing, Procurement, Regulatory Compliance and Regulatory Affairs
- Align and leverage across all involved internal functions, e.g. Legal, Technical, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, etc. to ensure efficient management of all involved interfaces.
- Prepare and conduct the launch of the product in the respective market coordinating all related subjects, e.g. planning lead times, artwork management, supply of API & raw materials, transportation, importation and customs clearance, etc.
- Assure that necessary procedures and tools are in place to manage change control procedures effectively
- Cross-functional work experience with Pharmaceutical activities
- International work experience
- Excellent experience in project management
- Excellent experience in manufacturing and product transfers (Pharma solids forms) & in process optimisation, validation
- Experience in international business management (domestic and overseas)
- Experience in team lead as Project leader or Department manager
- Customer Orientation
- Communication with Impact
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Continuous search for improving efficiency and effectiveness in all aspects
- High degree of personal initiative and operational readiness as well as ability to work under pressure
- Liberal personality with high competency and integrity
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.