Professional Services - Enterprise Architecture
Increased demand for our products requires that we grow our Professional Services team. You will join a group of highly talented Business Consultants and Solution Engineers who configure our software tools and provide training and consulting to meet the specific requirements of our customers.
MEGA International is a leading provider of software solutions for large corporate and federal enterprises. MEGA's HOPEXT platform comprises a proprietary suite of tools that enable organizations to improve their Enterprise Architecture capabilities. MEGA's solutions address a wide range of strategic imperatives including IT Portfolio Management, Business Process Analysis, and GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance). Our customers include over 20% of the Fortune 100, as well as numerous federal agencies including the Department of Defense.
With customers on 7 continents and offices in Mexico, Europe and Asia, MEGA is well positioned to capitalize on the increasing demand for Enterprise Architecture solutions to support continuous innovation and digital transformation in the commercial and public sectors.
Our culture fosters creativity, respect, innovation, teamwork and a relentless drive to provide our customers with topnotch business software and services.
If you have a passion for the role of technology in solving complex business problems, and you thrive in a team environment, MEGA should be your next home.
Professional Services Qualifications
To join our team, you must demonstrate:
MEGA NA Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees. To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A passion and commitment for hard work;
- Effective communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to receive instructions and quickly comprehend the requirements to complete a project;
- Facility solving problems which may require independent research to understand issues and develop a path to resolution;
- Poise working under time pressure in a collaborative environment where project success depends upon collective and individual performance;
- Strong organizational skills, effective in prioritizing and managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24