Munters is a global leader in energy efficient air treatment and climate solutions. Using innovative technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries, the largest being the food, pharmaceutical and data center sectors. Munters has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, around 3,500 employees carry out manufacturing and sales in more than 30 countries. Munters reports annual net sales in the region of SEK 6 billion and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Inside Sales Manager Process Industry (m/w/d)
The position holder is responsible for ensuring the distribution of Inside Sales customers in the Process and Air Intake segments.
- Reports to: Global Process Sales Director
- Department: Sales BA Mist Elimination Segment Process
- Location: Aachen, Germany
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Managing the entire sales cycle of lead generation, qualifying business opportunities, creating and delivering sales presentations, making sales offers, negotiating and completing orders for specific clients. This is done in coordination with Field Sales in the Process and AI segment.
- Create the necessary data and manage data accuracy in the proposal inventory and Business Outlook in Salesforce
- Defining a target list of potential new or existing customers to build relationships with key decision makers for cross-selling and upselling
- Identification of new customers
- Support the completion of all new business, including all sales administrative tasks in collaboration with the sales support and application engineering teams
- Proactively promote targeted campaigns of Munters products and services to new and existing customers
- Establish a close, cooperative working relationship with other internal functions, including sales, production, logistics and application engineering teams
- Implementation of any kick-off meetings with the project team after receipt of the order
- Technical input to the Application Engineers department as part of product development and optimization
- Responsible for the definition of the sales budget and compliance with the budget
- Coordination of marketing activities, participation in fairs and customer events
- Responsibility for compliance with legal regulations and guidelines
- Ensuring compliance with the approval process
- International travel (about 20%)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical engineering (FH / TH / TU), ideally specialization in process engineering or comparable degree
- Professional experience in the process industry market segment
- Excellent communication skills, open and friendly demeanor and a strong customer focus
- High degree of flexibility and motivation
- Fluent German and English in spoken and written
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Skype)
- Our call is also aimed at candidates who wish to advance in this position to Field Sales & Business Development Manager Process Industry.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Munters Human Resources Department
Munters Euroform GmbH
Philipsstr. 8, 52068 Aachen
More about Munters