Director of Global Consulting (DE, FR, NL, BEL)
You are an optimistic, highly experienced consulting-genius, affine to Software and PIM? You are bored by monotone tasks, curious about different cultures and ready to take on challenges? In summary - You're the best? - Come to the best!
With Contentserv, retailers and brand owners create path-breaking product experiences of the future - using the full potential of modern technologies. Our goal is to revolutionize the everyday lives of marketing and product teams - our innovative, holistic platform focuses on time-to-value.
Your tasks - What will Your life at Contentserv look like?
As Director of Global Consulting You will be based close to one of our European Offices (Munich, Rohrbach, Stuttgart, Paris, Lier, Amsterdam), also with flexibility for Remote Working. You will manage our Product Experience Consulting (PxC) division globally and report to the SVP Global Technologies and Alliances.
Being responsible for all that tasks, You won't be alone but partner with almost all our departments like Alliances, Sales, Presales, Support and Product Management to ensure optimal collaboration, alignment, scoping and field execution. You will have the ability to work and interact with all levels of professionals including Board Executives, Directors, Managers, Solution Architects etc.
- You will be responsible to manage the consulting teams in the regions but also deploy new offerings, structures and process across the teams and engage in sales cycles
- As key to lead our new partner-first implementation strategy, You will collaborate with the business partners to ensure smooth enablement, knowledge transfer, co-delivery and premium services for joint customers
- You will grow and implement global consulting processes and methodology to ensure consistent project delivery, reporting and high customer satisfaction scores as well as supporting blended services with our implementation partners
- Overseeing direct and indirect (partner) project delivery teams across Europe, US and Asia You ensure that regional nuances align to the overall goals of the business
- You will eliminate all customer and partner escalations through identifications of bottlenecks and introduction of best practices in handling customers' issues
- You will engage in on-boarding, enablement, management, partnering as well as evaluation and career counselling of Your team members. This involves leveraging personal experiences and providing continuous mentorship and guidance.
Your Profile - What do You need to fit in?
As problem-solver with some creative mindset You know how to plan, solve problems, manage risk, ask oben-ended questions to gain an understanding of the clients' needs and articulate our value proposition.
- You have 10+ years of working in consulting as well as 6+ years' experience in building, managing and mentoring high-performing solution delivery teams in an international environment
- You know how to interact and collaborate with sales and implementation partners, how to collaborate with offshore resources and how to prioritize and manage own time effectively
- Already experienced in PIM or competitor software? Great advantage for that job!
- You have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in German as well as English and enjoy interacting with people from very different levels and cultural backgrounds
- You have at least some bachelor's degree in business, computer science disciplines or some related field
- You have proven skills in negotiation of projects & SOW's, establishing of best practices and structure in global split teams as well as generation of new offerings and collaterals to standardize market offerings
Some good reasons to join our Team:
You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with support of our whole international team.
- We offer You a versatile job with high personal responsibility and challenging tasks including the ability to work independently and flexible
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
Have You become curious? Let's find out if we're a match! We look forward to becoming acquainted with You!
How to Apply
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply, please send us your updated resume along with your availability, salary expectations and legally eligible preferred work location. Submit your resume to Talent Acquisition team of Contentserv at email@example.com for consideration. We will get back to you shortly on your applicability to the applied position.
01) We process the personal data which you have sent to us in the course of the application procedure in order to carry out the application procedure. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and Art. 88 para. 1 DS-GVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG. According to this, personal data may be processed for the purposes of employment relationship, if it would be necessary to decide and establish an employment relationship.
(02) In the event of a refusal, your data will be deleted after the legally compliant deadlines.
Contentserv GmbH - Deutschland