Filtration Sales Engineer - Polymer and High-End (m/f/d)
John Crane is seeking to recruit a Filtration Sales Engineer - Polymer and High-End (m/f/d) to join the company on a permanent basis. The role will be home-based, with a preference of southwest Germany.
The main purpose of the role is to achieve the revenue growth plan for the Seebach product line in the DACH region. The new incumbent will be responsible for generating profitable revenue growth by developing new sources of revenue by prospecting new customers and maintaining and building out existing customer relationships.
This role will predominantly focus on the Seebach product line serving the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and General Industry Market Sectors for End-user and Original Equipment Manufacturers with a particular focus on the Polymer sector.
Duties and Responsabilities
- Develop a filtration sales plan for the DACH region aligned with the regional strategy
- Implement the sales plan exceeding the targets, drive and grow revenue for filtration sales for both newly identified target accounts and existing customers
- Provide advanced sales support for the non-dedicated salesforce in the DACH Region being a regional Subject Matter Expert
- Price and contract negotiations based on the regional sales and global product line guidelines
- Present the products range with its technical details/benefits to customers, during trade shows and industry conferences
- Respond to customer enquiries and be their first point of contact
- Prepare monthly progress reports for existing customers, highlighting prospects for future and general market development
Diversity and Inclusion
- A bachelor degree in Engineering (Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Plastics / Polymer Engineering technology, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of filtration technology sales in the industrial applications business (preferably polymers applications)
- Strong customer facing experience, ability to quickly establish credibility and build strong relationships with customers
- Proven sales and business development experience
- Self-starter and highly motivated to achieve results with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to develop presentations for customers and potential customers and present in a professional manner
- Native-level / bilingual fluency in German with excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness and ability to travel on a regular basis within the DACH Region & work closely with our Filtration experts based in Vellmar
- Proficiency in MS Office, experience of SAP would be beneficial
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.
John Crane is a part of
bringing technology to life
A world leader in the practical application of advanced technologies, Smiths Group delivers products and services for the threat and contraband detection, medical devices, energy, communications and engineered components markets worldwide.