Inside Sales Representative - DACH (m/f/d)
You are a proactive, hands-on minded organizational talent, bored by monotone tasks?
How about joining Contentserv, working and developing in an international, IT-related environment?
How about us?
With Contentserv, retailers and brand owners create path-breaking product experiences of the future - using the full potential of modern technologies. Our goal is to revolutionize the everyday lives of marketing and product teams - our innovative, holistic platform focuses on time-to-value.
Your tasks - What will Your life at Contentserv look like?
New business is essential to the successful growth of our organization. As the Inside Sales Representative, you will have a critical role in building and nurturing the pipeline of new leads and opportunities, which will involve reaching out to the market via email, calling and social media to generate strong lead generation and actively contribute towards sales pipeline.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams. Research and create key account reports for customers to give the sales team an edge in their meetings
- Establish and manage a list of customers per country which are fitting our customer profiles
- Create and optimize call scripts together with marketing
- Work closely together with the sales and marketing teams in other countries
- Use LinkedIn and other social media tools to identify and engage with decision makers sharing relevant insights and encourage them to participate in solution workshops with our sales team
- Proactively call customer stakeholders and identify and qualify business opportunities for the sales teams
- Collaborate with marketing to increase our lead pipeline with targeted campaigns
- Establishing contacts with potential customers through targeted telephone calls
- Initial consultation by telephone or e-mail
- Strong lead generation capabilities involving both inbound and outbound leads
- Generation of leads and fixing appointments for the sales team
- Webex presentation of products and services that require explanation
- This position reports directly to the Global Head of Inside Sales and to the respective Area Manager
- The incumbent is also obliged to carry out other specific tasks corresponding to his/her previous training and his/her abilities, which by nature belong to the area of responsibility or are operationally necessary
Your Profile - What do You need to fit in?
- 3-7 years of experience in relevant field
- Proven inside sales experience or sales development experience
- Native or fluent German speaker
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Relevant Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required exposure to comparable market and products in the data management fields [Desirable]
- Relevant degree/comparable experience [Any Graduate in business or related field or an MBA or equivalent experience]
- Required language skills and level [English - Read /Write /Speak - business fluent]
- Desirable skills and knowledge [Domain experience in product training, fluency in a third language such as French, Italian, Spanish, or Dutch would be beneficial]
- Extended Work from home possibility
Some good reasons to join our Team:
- Flat hierarchies and short decisions paths, room to try things out, opportunities to be a pioneer in your field.
- Competitive salary and adequate remuneration packages
- Corporate Health Insurance Plans
- Flexible work timings depending on project need
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organization with an amazing international team that embraces diversity and values your personal contribution
- Incredible growth potential - we are revolutionizing the PIM/MDM market
Have You become curious? Let's find out if we're a match!
Send us Your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to becoming acquainted with You!
Contentserv GmbH - Deutschland
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24