Munters is a global leader in energy efficient air treatment and climate solutions. Using innovative technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries. Munters has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, around 3,100 employees carry out manufacturing and sales in more than 30 countries. Munters Group AB reported annual net sales of more than SEK 7 billion in 2019 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.munters.com
Demand Planner EMEA
Munters AirTech strategy is unlocking new growth opportunities. The role as Demand Planner for EMEA is therefore a pivotal role in fostering a great collaboration between Sales and Operations to enable our growth journey and ensuring a strong voice of the customer.
This position will report into the Vice President of the region EMEA and will have a strong link to our Operations as well as Munters Logistics and Supply Chain team. The position can be based in any our EMEA locations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
You will lead the demand planning process regionally and collaborate with peers across regions. As Demand Planner for EMEA you will be analyzing and documenting tactical and strategical decision statements for the Senior Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsibility for generating and maintaining the global demand plan by analyzing historical trends, seasonality, growth ambitions and sales/market input for EMEA and all projects from APAC which would be manufactured in the EMEA region
- Facilitating and leading monthly Local/Regional/Global Demand Review Meeting
- Work with the EMEA Financial Controller to help manage forecast process
- Create a dynamic communication flow directly with the sales team in respect to complex projects throughout the month in order to improve responsiveness.
- Work with Product Management and Sales to consolidate portfolio business plan and sales plan alignment, highlighting gaps and potential risks in the plan
- Participate in the monthly S&OP process providing input information, highlighting forward risks and implementing agreed actions for the defined product portfolio.
- Participate in the weekly S&OE process and provide early warning and escalation where plans are off track, to proactively liaise with supply planning, and to identify and collaboratively address deviations between actuals and plan.
- Trouble shoot problems that could adversely impact KPI's and proactively use problem solving techniques to rectify.
- Drive initiatives together with internal and external stakeholders to improve the quality of the demand plan
- Foster a strong collaboration and relationship with all stakeholders
Education /Knowledge/ Skills / Ability
- A degree in engineering, supply chain or finance and a few years' experience in Sales or Supply Chain in a manufacturing industry required OR proven previous experience in a demand planning position
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- Forecasting experience required
- Very strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of analytical tools as well as ERP systems
- Strong customer orientation and stakeholder management
- Comfortable in working in matrix organization.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility across the organization and drive change
- Strong communication skills in multicultural environment
- "Can do" attitude and strong drive for results
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus