Munters is a global leader in energy efficient air treatment and climate solutions. Using innovative technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries. Munters has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, around 3,100 employees carry out manufacturing and sales in more than 30 countries. Munters Group AB reported annual net sales of more than SEK 7 billion in 2019 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.munters.com
Regional Marketing Manager EMEA
The Regional Marketing Manager is a new role supporting the global leader in sustainable climate control solutions. The role will strengthen our ability to capitalize on the vast opportunities our market leading solutions and know-how provides us with.
You, and the local teams of marketing and communication experts, will be responsible for strategic marketing and marketing execution. This means process ownership for customer-, competitor- and market insights driven lead generation. Based on the business strategy, you will together with the marketing community set the marketing plan for the region and execute integrated marketing activities in close cooperation with sales, product management and central marketing. As owner of Munters local web sites in the region and the lead management process, you are playing a vital role to continuously improve the customer journey - an important contributor to customer satisfaction.
You will be part of the regional management team and report to the VP Sales & Marketing. Functionally, you will join a highly motivated global team working with interesting challenges in a dynamic and international environment, supporting the global leader in sustainable climate control solutions. For alignment in the cross functional channels, like the local web sites, you will as owner of the local web sites in the region team up with the central web manager hosted in Corporate communications.
This position can be based at any of our EMEA locations, preferably Sweden, Germany or UK.
- Together with the regional management team you determine which insights projects that shall be prioritized to create a solid, fact based business strategy.
- Develop a regional marketing plan supporting the regional AirTech business strategy.
- Together with the local teams, drive and execute marketing communication activities in close cooperation with sales, product managers and central marketing. Analyze efficiency of various channels in terms of branding and lead creation capabilities.
- Manage all aspects of communication projects and events including industry- and application driven campaigns, product launches, exhibitions - all with focus on integrated digital communication activities.
- Creation of centralized bank of marketing and knowledge sharing material.
- Analyze market trends in the region.
- Ownership of the local web sites in the region. Responsible to drive improved SEO rankings and conversion.
Education /Knowledge/ Skills / Ability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience from leading, influencing, cooperating and delivering results in an international environment. Preferably from an industrial company or B2B agency.
- Experience from marketing targeted to both end-customers and partners such as distributors.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Business-oriented and responsive team player with cross-cultural understanding and a natural capacity for influencing and building strong networks and experience from navigating in complex organizations.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.