Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Want to become a relentless pioneer that is changing the game for some of the world's most notable brands?
At Contentserv, we look for individuals who continually strive for excellence in their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance. We are proud to say that we are a team of talented and creative individuals motivated to empower organizations to craft exciting product experiences.
If you are up for the challenge and want to be a relentless pioneer, join us.
About the Role
Contentserv has expanded its global presence and is continuously looking for highly skilled individuals all over the world. With headquarters in Ermatingen, Switzerland and offices in Munich, Paris, Tokio and much more, we make it possible for you to enjoy a culture of excellence and equal opportunities.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to speed up our digital presence in the European Area by focusing on our Social Media channels as well as SEO/SEA activities.
This is an exciting and rewarding role that requires a smart, disciplined and experienced person. The right candidate is up to date with digital skills and has a proven track record of running high performing digital campaigns.
What You'll Do:
We'd love to work together if you have:
- Manage our European social media channels and campaigns based on the marketing strategy as well as the goals derived from it
- Maintain our website via CMS (e.g. Hubspot or others) and bring in-depth knowledge in creating and editing landing pages and SEO/SEA optimized content
- The implementation of advertising campaigns as well as marketing automation are also part of your core tasks
- Design attractive (video) digital content to run high-performing digital campaigns
- Create analytics to support decision making and improve channel effectiveness
- Analyze the performance of our European website, digital channels and digital marketing campaigns based on defined KPIs
- Work closely with our European regional marketing team and sales teams to jointly implement lead generation campaigns
- Coordinate external service providers and agencies.
Join us and gain:
- Successful completion of a degree in the field of Marketing, Communication, Media Science
- Several years of professional experience in digital marketing, online editing, social media marketing, SEO - ideally in the environment of SaaS solutions with proven track record
- Practical experience and user know-how in dealing with Hubspot, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Enjoy effective multi-tasking, new challenges, and international teamwork
- Organizational skills, creative, analytical approach coupled with a passion for new media are also among your strengths
- You are a convincing, responsible and committed personality with communication skills, presentation skills and enjoy networking
- Very good knowledge and editorial skills in German and English are a must
- The confident handling of all MS Office programs is a matter of course for you.
Who We Are
- A versatile job with high personal responsibility and challenging tasks including, the ability to work independently and flexibly
- A professional and international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A cooperative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- The chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our international team.
Contentserv's vision is to make the daily lives of marketers and product teams easier by providing them with an advanced, complete, business-focused platform emphasizing time-to-value.
We help companies optimize their end-to-end product information management processes by enabling them to easily manage and deliver high-quality product content, accelerate time-to-market and personalize customer experiences.
We're excited to hear from you!
Contentserv GmbH - Deutschland