adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties directed predominantly towards female audiences. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of "life advice".
In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
An international team of specialists from various disciplines are looking forward to you as a new
Senior Java Developer/ Architect (f/m)
You develop SOA-based Web services based on the Java EE platform and the Spring Framework. Your varied and versatile area of responsibility extends from the design and implementation of software solutions to the integration with third party systems.
- You have a degree in computer science, business or a comparable education
- You have at least 5 years' experience as a software developer or architect
- You have strong knowledge in Java7 / 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Java Persistence, Hibernate and Maven
- We assume a clear understanding of Web Services (SOAP, REST, WS-Security and SOA governance)
- You can score with your knowledge in the agile development methods like SCRUM or Kanban
- You have a good knowledge of relational databases: Oracle 12g and MySQL
- An interesting, challenging and varied permanent position with a versatile development perspective awaits
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- The Agile Software Development with SCRUM allows a direct and close integration into the team
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team awaits you
- Your workplace is located in the heart of Berlin, the liveliest city in Germany, directly at Checkpoint Charlie
- Our daily drinks (coffee, tea, water) and the fresh fruit will give you a good start in the day
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team is looking forward to meet you in person!