Canto is one of the leading providers of digital asset management software and services worldwide, helping organizations manage large amounts of digital content and optimize brand consistency. More than 2,500 customers rely on our technology, including leading brands such as Hugo Boss, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, the Swedish Red Cross and Benefit Cosmetics. The ideal candidate will help us boost our international marketing activities, working with customers and partners located all over the globe. This is a unique opportunity to get creative, show your initiative, learn and develop new skills. We are an innovative team with a positive spirit that is in love with high quality marcom initiatives. Sounds like you? Join us!
Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Work with our international customer and partner base to support our strategic marketing objectives
- Set goals and develop activities for our key markets
- Create content and copy for our Website, Newsletter, Blog & Social Channels
- Proofread copy created by the marketing team
- Plan, execute and monitor webinar and event campaigns for our international markets
- Set up and monitor email marketing campaigns and Newsletter
- Create marketing and sales material (brochures, datasheets, presentations, web content).
- University degree, ideally in Business Administration, Media & Communication Science or Languages
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Content Marketing or Campaign Management
- Native or near-native written English is a must-have, good proficiency of German language, additional languages are a plus
- Project Management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Very good organizational skills, ability to work independenty and bring in your own ideas
- Experience in creating copy for B2B marketing
- Knowledge of CMS systems, Salesforce, Email marketing tools or Marketo is a plus.
- Established market position with start-up flair and offices in the 2 top tech cities worldwide: Berlin & San Francisco
- A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- A lot of room for personal growth and for developing your skills and ideas
- An innovative team dedicated to high quality work with a positive spirit
- A relaxed but extremely results-oriented environment
- Flexible working times
- Competitive salary, participation in conferences, employee events etc.
- Office in central Berlin with good traffic connections and lots of things to do nearby
We look forward to your application with your possible start date and salary expectations. Send via email to: email@example.com
Head of Marketing & PR
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24